These packages are ideal for companies wishing to reduce accidents, improve economy and reduce maintanace costs and will often receive reduced insurance costs as a result of such training programs. A typical course would include road safety / highway code, defensive driving, positioning, driver attitude, speed awareness.Training will be tailored to the requirements of the client with specific content added as required for example we can add adverse weather training and on road training in 4×4 or commercial vehicles. This allows training to be related to the working role and made as cost and time effective as possible. Nationally recognised RoSPA certification is available for these courses as well as a written drivers report and assessment. Benefits of corporate driver training to the company.
- reduces the risk of driver related accidents
- can reduce fuel cost by 10-20%
- reduces stress
- reduces vehicle maintenance and less down time for repairs.
- reduces costs for consumables i.e. Brake pads, clutches etc.
- can reduce insurance costs
- could reduce employer liability insurance
- can improve productivity and efficiency
- Presentation / discussion
- Daily checks – vehicle walk round
- Cockpit drill
- Delegate drives for approximately 30 minutes in a variety of road conditions
- Discussion points raised from performance
- Introduction of a planned drive
- Remedial training
- Assessment / debrief
Courses can be conducted over either half day or full day programs and for corporate contacts with multiple locations we can tailor a bespoke package to offer cost effective options allowing quality training to be delivered to suit operational requirements.
Contact us for more details about how we can help you assess and train your company drivers:email@example.com
01684 773548 or call Tony direct on 07773 368862